Saturday, December 19, 2009

Been a while

I haven't been using this site at all in the last few month's and as the year is about to end I feel like I want to start using it again. I'm going to set some goals and I'm going to meet them. The first post will be my most looking forward to in 2010 list which should come up a few days after new years, while my best and worst of the year will have to wait until I see Where the Wild Things Are on the 29th or 30th, Avatar and a Single Man this week, Nine and Sherlock Holmes near the end of the year and the Lovely Bones on the weekend on the 15th as well as several other films. This goes with best of the decade list as well. After that I will put out a list of what I think should be nominated for and win the main Oscar categories as well as some made up categories if they were up to me. Until then I bid you a due.

No comments:

Post a Comment